Long Tail Keywords
You can get high quality search traffic to your blog without backlinks or high domain authority – using long tail keywords.
What Are Long Tail Keywords
Long tail keywords are the basically keywords which have more words in the search phrase. so Look in this graph , we have short – Tail , Mid- tail and also Long tail Keyword. Long tail keywords are those three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling. You see, whenever a customer uses a highly specific search phrase, they tend to be looking for exactly what they are actually going to buy. In virtually every case, such very specific searches are far more likely to convert to sales than general generic searches that tend to be geared more toward the type of research that consumers typically do prior to making a buying decision.
Short tail Keyword having very high search volume and also have very high competition So the Keyword there that is ” Digital Marketing ” this keyword has only two words. in general it is very difficult to rank this keyword because of the high competition but how ever you look at long tail keywords it have many word’s.
So there have long tail keyword that is “Digital Marketing Training in Mumbai”. it is easy to rank long tail keywords because out of competition for this keyword is less.
Why Target Long Tail Keywords For SEO
- Long Tail Keywords Have Low Competition – So They Are Easier To Rank.
- Long Tail Keywords attract high quality targeted traffic t your blog. It is high quality because if someone searching several facing in search term will going to be more liking to buy something that person who have suggest for sort keyword. For example someone searching for “Digital Marketing” you don’t know whether he searching for digital marketing training or digital marketing tools so it is difficult to convert this online user into a customer.
- Traffic from long tail keywords are more likely to convert into buyers. they are much deeper into the decision stage of buyer funnel.
How Amazon Uses Long Tail To Beat Barnes & Nobels
- Physical Book stores have limited shelf space.
- They can only have the best sellers in the store.
- Best Sellers are low in Number – But have high sales volume.
- Amazon has Unlimited Shelf Space. So they can sell large number of books, in lower sales volume.