Get Google Adsense Approval
Get Google – Guy’s In This Article we will learn- How to Get Google Adsense Approval Just Two Days. For That we need to Follow These Rules.
- After Create website or blog first you have to post Ten Unique Article.
Note : Please Do Not Publish Copied Articles from other websites , because Google Adsense will check your website, if you have posted any copied article so Google Adsense will immediately Disapprove Your Account From Google Adsense
- Insufficient content: Guy’s You need to do use responsive theme for website To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.- Do Not Post Any article that you haven’t write article
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – When Your website fully build like – Menu , Header , Footer and also Don’t change blog theme before you applied for adsense.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
And Also Use These Tricks
- Buy a custom domain name.
- Use Google apps to create a domain specific email address.
- Add pages like About, Contact
- Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot design.
- Have at least 10-15 well-written blog posts.
- Ensure you don’t use copyright images. Here you can find sites to download free images. If you have copied images from Google search, go back & delete it from your blog.
- Ensure your sidebar looks clean & professional